Iteration Manager (M4)
|Job Title:||Iteration Manager (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2022 14:17|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
We are a seeking an Iteration Manager, who will be responsible for driving the planning, estimating and executing of system delivery work items. In this role, you will also provide support to agile teams, driving continuous improvement via effective agile practices.
Key skills and accountabilities:
- Provide interfaces into value stream and assist Senior Manager with resource contention management.
- Match resource supply and demand and provide recommendations on supply change.
- Monitor and report on delivery and operations commitment and performance across a technical domain.
- Monitor and report team financials.
- Support interaction across agile teams within a technology domain and to external value streams.
- Facilitate regular team ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, iteration planning, team demo and iteration retrospective.
- Facilitate introduction of new team members into the agile team.
- Facilitate readiness for PI planning and other service team events.
- Educate and coach the team in agile practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Manage inter-team dependencies, risks and issues.
- Promote continuous learning and professional development amongst team members.
- Define the capacity of the team and ensure the work demand is sustainable.
- Ensure team-based performance metrics are captured and used for reporting and continuous improvement purposes.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's