Java API Developers-M11
|Job Title:||Java API Developers-M11|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2020 11:59|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
Our Financial Client FinXL is seeking applications for Java API Developers positions that have become available due to the current crisis. There are 2 posiitons open.You will be working on NodeJS coding with a background in Java and Cloud (AWS).
The successful applicants will gain an opportunity to work with FinXL's prestegious finanacial client.
To get successful in this role,the applicant should possess;
- A solid NodeJS coder with a background in Java and Cloud (AWS)that is passionate about the work performed, someone who will speak strongly about their ideas and be wise enough to reshape ideas when the situation presents. The developer will own the code and take every opportunity to make it better, stronger and faster.
- The NodeJS Developers will be coding with seniors on projects from beginning to end – making sure that everything runs smoothly.
- Ask the right questions to keep things moving forward.
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact).
- Deliver solutions across a range of feature requests and integrations.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business – from stakeholders and Product Owners to Technical Services and Asset Specialists.
- Keep records via JIRA and GitHub, and other documenting systems (Confluence, SharePoint) as required.
- Make significant design decisions – and recognise when changes need to be made.
- Ability to socialise and get acceptance on suggested solutions and bold enough to question the existing approach if you see a better way to do things.
To be successful in these roles one should possess expertise in :
- Node.js and Express.js using ES6, ESLint and flow-typed to maintain code standards.
- Use swagger to document all API’s for clients.
- Also, works on AWS Lambda.
- Code management using Github, Gitflow.
- Automated Unit & integration testing using Jest.
- For database Amazon Dynamodb(NoSQL).
- Deployments using Dockers and cloud formation to deploy infra and code as a service to AWS ECS.
- Using Jenkins CI/CD for automated delivery pipelines.
- Using Sonar to test vulnerability.
- Using Splunk in addition with cloudwatch to read and treat logs.
- For storyboard and sprint management Jira, confluence.
- Must be available for the interview ASAP.
- Remuneration will be discussed at the initial telephone call.
- Applicants will need to be prepared to commence in 2-3 weeks.
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button.
Include your CV AND an application letter outlining in three dot points why you should be considered for the next steps.
Depending on your answer, a FinXL Resource Manager will be in touch to explain the remaining steps of the process.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's