Java API/NodeJS Developer-M11
|Job Title:||Java API/NodeJS Developer-M11|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2020 18:05|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.We are looking for a Java API/NodeJS Developer as a part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
FinXL require a solid NodeJS coder with a background in Java and Cloud (AWS)that is passionate about the work performed, someone who will speak strongly about their ideas and be wise enough to reshape ideas when the situation presents. The developer will own the code and take every opportunity to make it better, stronger and faster.
- The NodeJS Developers will be coding with seniors on projects from beginning to end – making sure that everything runs smoothly.
- Ask the right questions to keep things moving forward.
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact).
- Deliver solutions across a range of feature requests and integrations.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business – from stakeholders and Product Owners to Technical Services and Asset Specialists.
- Keep records via JIRA and GitHub, and other documenting systems (Confluence, SharePoint) as required.
- Make significant design decisions – and recognise when changes need to be made.
- Ability to socialise and get acceptance on suggested solutions and bold enough to question the existing approach if you see a better way to do things.
- Node.js and Express.js using ES6, ESLint and flow-typed to maintain code standards.
- Use swagger to document all API’s for clients.
- Also, works on AWS Lambda.
- Code management using Github, Gitflow.
- Automated Unit & integration testing using Jest.
- For database Amazon Dynamodb(NoSQL).
- Deployments using Dockers and cloud formation to deploy infra and code as a service to AWS ECS.
- Using Jenkins CI/CD for automated delivery pipelines.
- Using Sonar to test vulnerability.
- Using Splunk in addition with cloudwatch to read and treat logs.
- For storyboard and sprint management Jira, confluence.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V to email@example.com or push ‘Apply Now’.
Shortlisted consultants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's