|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Contact Name:||Erin Perry|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2021 19:03|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
- Must have Payments domain experience. Ideally NPP or open payment platform, but could be any area of payments
- Java for backend microservices
- Knowledge of Microservices framework (SpringBoot, Vert.X, Lagom, etc.)
- Cloud Technology - AWS or GCP
- Exposure to highly transactional message-based systems
- Batch, real-time, synchronous, and asynchronous patterns
- Exposure to Database Platforms
- CI/CD (Bamboo) and DevOps maturity
- Databases: MS SQL, Sybase and PostgreSQL
- Very Agile team
- A bachelor's degree in statistics, computer science, economics, or related field; Master's degree is a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar position
- Design, code, and test new platform components, features, and enhancements for Payments teams - both NPP and open payments platforms
- Collaborate with agile cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Triage, analyze and improve platform performance in production
- Participate in sprint ceremonies to design solutions, estimate effort, and collaborate with the team to effectively plan work
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Monitor platform performance tools in production and raise awareness to team
- Would like to see someone who can either bring in some AWS or private cloud capabilities as applications are mainly hosted on premise currently at a high cost
- Likewise, for CI/CD, client does not have a dedicated DevOps team, engineers are expected to pick up those pieces
- Work on the Full Stack, however predominately back-end focused
- Can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
Job Code S22
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's