Java Developer (M20)
|Job Title:||Java Developer (M20)|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 20:03|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
Working within an emerging technology space you will be working with smart people and bleeding edge technology.
Our Client seeks a Senior Java developer whom has experience in Developing API and Microservices using the below technologies, this is a large enterprise environment within a leading Telco in Melbourne CBD.
Position duties / requirements may include, but not be limited to;
• Java spring boot, Node.js and API developoment experience
• Strong experience in Microservices development and containerisation(5+years experience)
• Experienced in building AWS, API’s infrastructures and platforms(5+years experience)
• API and AWS (Lambda, Firehose, S3, ECS, ECR and Kinesis etc.,)(3+ years experience)
• Strong experience in using tools like Bamboo/Jenkins, Bit Bucket, Newrelic, Splunk etc., for deployment and monitoring
• Strong articulation and communication skills
• Application architecture design, development and support
• Code Quality, Testing, Collaborating with Quality Engineers on Test Planning
• Peer reviewing, Production Deployment, Application Maintenance
• Support the junior developers in the team in setting up the framework and guiding them on day to day basis
The role us 100 % hands-on development including Application architecture design, development and support, Code Quality, Testing, Collaborating with Quality Engineers on Test Planning
Peer reviewing, Production Deployment, Application Maintenance along with supporting junior developers in the team in setting up the framework and guiding them on day to day basis
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's