Jira Confluence Consultant
|Job Title:||Jira Confluence Consultant|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 17:55|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based insurance organisation, is looking for an experienced Jira & Confluence Consultant.
• Create, maintain and update workflows in Jira and Confluence
• Ensure a good understanding of JIRA/Confluence to maintain performance stability
• On-going administration of Jira and Confluence
• Develop/Enhance tools or reports from Jira using JQL and MySQL
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 3+ years’ experience with Jira
• 3+ years’ experience with administration and development of Confluence
• Good understanding of Agile methodology
• Experience with data analysis
• Good experience with Java, Apache Tomcat, APIs, and MySQL
• Experience of Atlassian tools and Tableau preferred
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Jackie on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.