Junior Finance/Data Analyst (M19)
|Job Title:||Junior Finance/Data Analyst (M19)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Vinthosh Sadhai|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2022 12:28|
- Immediate Start
- Greenfields program with leading Telco
- WFH/Remote working arrangements available
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of solutions to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Junior Finance/Data Analyst to join our team of highly-credentialed project delivery consultants working with Australia's largest telecommunications and technology company.
The successful candidate will ideally have a Finance/Accounting background and good Excel skills, along with being familiar with and understanding Microsoft Excel reporting and PowerPoint presentations to visualize reported data.
Suits a graduate or someone with 1-2 years of experience
This role will require someone:
- Helping to develop high-quality and well-modeled datasets
- Strong Excel skills
- Understanding of the principles that underpin effective data processing, management, reporting, and analysis
- Strong communicator and able collaborator
- Attention to detail
- Experience or knowledge in Finance or Accounting is Mandatory
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team within a forward-thinking company. At FinXL Professional Services, we work hard, value quality, and have fun while delivering outstanding outcomes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's