FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1,200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
As FINXL grows, we are expanding our Graduate Program nationally. As a graduate, you will be trained, mentored and would have the opportunity to use your IT skills and knowledge in IT projects building your career delivering value to our enterprise clients located predominantly in Brisbane, CBD.
What we are looking for:
• Good over-all IT knowledge, with strong admin/analysis skills
• Ability to grasp things quickly
• Experience in project admin, highly organized
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility & ability to work in a team
• Degree in IT or Business
What's in it for you:
• Excellent career growth opportunity
• Working for a well-known company
• Competitive salary package
Permanent Residency would be required for this role
If you are interested on this role, please email your Cv to RosannaC@finxl.com.au