Juniper Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Juniper Network Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 14:20|
• CBD Location
• Great work environment
• NV1 Security Clearance required
This is a great role for a Juniper Network Engineer – with NV1 Security Clearance to join a large Sydney CBD based organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Minimum NV1 clearance required
• Ideally JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIS OR JNCIE
• Experience in relating business needs and risks to technology solutions in the infrastructure landscape.
• Juniper engineer experience, supporting and troubleshooting networks
• Must have hands-on experience in troubleshooting, configuration of Service provider network, Juniper Service provider devices PTX, MX, M and EX series devices) able to debug device logs and core dump correlate to the problem scenario and recommend resolution to issues.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + Contract in the Sydney CBD in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply online.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's