Lead Service Delivery Manager (M7)
|Job Title:||Lead Service Delivery Manager (M7)|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 10:13|
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join one of the leading telelcommunications orgnisations in Melbourne.
You will be responsible to:
- Work with the wider team, establish a Service Delivery Management framework and key processes.
- Work with the Architecture and Engineering teams and Operations Lead to develop SLAs, KPIs and related operational metrics for tenants.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with tenants on all aspects of service delivery, ensuring consistent delivery of services, tracking service performance against agreed SLAs.
- Ensure governance during the tenant lifecycle on the platform by implementing good customer relationship management activities and conducting periodic meetings as required.
- Manage major incidents and post incident reviews including tenant communications.
- Identify risks that affect service delivery and facilitate resolution of escalated problems / issues in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Continually review opportunities to improve the platform, services and service provisioning processes; develop and execute improvement plans.
- Continually seek the opportunity to participate in the tenant’s business planning process and oversee relevant activities to achieve improved customer satisfaction and identify new services to be delivered.
Skills and experience required:
- 8+ years’ experience in service delivery management or operations related roles.
- 5+ years project management / delivery experience.
- Foundation or above ITIL v3 certificate is highly desirable.
- Previous experience on Cloud Computing, Telco Cloud and/or NFVi projects is essential.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to negotiate with and influence to a senior level
- Strong relationship skills including the ability to successfully build and maintain senior customer stakeholder relationships.
- Strong vendor management experience and working in an onshore/offshore delivery organisation.
- Comfortable with working in ambiguous situations and under pressure, is a problem solver and has the desire to positively contribute to team deliverables.
- Expert knowledge of ITSM frameworks such as ITIL.
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button!
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.