Lead UX Designer
|Job Title:||Lead UX Designer|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 19:04|
• Sydney CBD based location
• Great opportunity
• Exciting project
This is a great opportunity for a Lead UX Designer to work for a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Background in Advertising/Media Companies
• Familiar with creating scenarios and user flows
• Ability to translate requirements into designs/solutions
• User interview with customers, user testing planning, analysis of findings
• Wireframing /Prototyping with Axure ( mid-expert level)
• Leverage on existing styleguide to create high-fidelity wiregrames
• Comfortable with building interactive prototype and annotate wireframes
• UX and UI skillsets
• Visual Design skills is not a must-have, but will be a plus.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on-line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's