LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
|Job Title:||LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2021 17:28|
Finite Group are seeking experienced Defence Learning and Development Specialists for multiple opportunities, based in Canberra.
The roles will see you developing multiple online training packages, including all content within the clients programs Defence and Government programs.
To be successful in these roles you will need to have the following experience:
- Designing, developing and managing learning and development tools and methodologies
- Experienced in introducing and managing training methodologies and strategies
- Implementing and managing training management frameworks
- Proven experience in analysis, designing, developing and implementing learning and development training packages and content
- Hold current industry accreditation qualifications in learning and development
- Have a high level of stakeholder management skills
- understanding and experience of Defence training and learning and development frameworks and methodologies
- Experience in Systems Approach to Defence Learning (SADL)
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Hold a current security clearance - NV1
Please submit your cv in WORD FORMAT.
Who are we
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's