Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
Our Telecommunications Client is seeking applications for several Level 1 Help Desk positions that have become available due to the current crisis. The positions will be (initially) for a 3 month contract (possibility of extension high). You will be working on Service requests -i.e account changes, service changes, etc. and Support – Working on any issues a customer may have with their products and helping them fix it in a professional, expedited manner.
Any experience with Billing and Account or internet and fixed line service request are highly regarded.
As Australia enters this current crisis, our Client requires people to assist with the elevated technical concerns facing their Network, the position will see you initially assisting with either Billing and Account queries and / or Level 1 Helpdesk technical aspects. It would be ideally suited to those with a recent I.T Degree seeking an opportunity to gain a foothold into a strong career opportunity, those recent Graduates with Call Centre experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Position duties / requirements may include, but not be limited to;
- Customer Service is your number one priority, you always go above and beyond, each call that you answer IS the most important call ever
- Excellent communication skills, this means an ability to listen, comprehend and act accordingly, be polite, courteous and helpful
- Proactive, think-outside-the-box attitude. During this crisis, our Client will need personnel who can appreciate the big and small picture and adaptability is paramount.
- These positions will involve shift work, specifically 7am-3pm and 11am-7pm
- Not all successful applicants will be invited to be part of the Associate Program, to be considered, you will need to demonstrate a high level of motivation.
- The attractive Annual Salary or daily rate will be discussed at the initial telephone call.
- Applicants will need to be prepared to commence immediately
- A Police Check will be required
It is preferred that the successful applicant possess;
- Previous call centre experience of at least one year
- Previous experience on mobile and fixed line, internet, and voice is preferred
- Practical ITIL experience
- ServiceNow would be advantageous
Can you talk the talk?
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button.
Include your CV AND an application letter outlining in three dot points why you should be considered for the next steps.
Depending on your answer, a FinXL Resource Manager will be in touch to explain the remaining steps of the process.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.