Are you a Redhat engineer looking for a 6 month contract where you will be assisting an organisation support their Redhat environment?
- Configuring and maintaining RedHat servers 6, 7 & 8
- Set up accounts and workstations - daily admin duties
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Managing upgrades and patches
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues
- At least 5 years of Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration experience
- Storage array experience
- Shell scripting experience
- Associate level vendor qualification such as RHCSA+
- HCL Bigfix experience
If you are looking for your next role - apply now or contact Stephen Hancock on 0406 596 976 / for a confidential discussion!