Marketing Manager - Media & Digital
|Job Title:||Marketing Manager - Media & Digital|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2020 13:02|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager - Media & Digital.
• Develop annual, quarterly and ad-hoc media strategies
• Media Management of the internal Data Management Platform
• Manage external agencies for right message, right channel, right time including media buying
• Manage and report on media finances including agency coordination
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ marketing experience in large organisations
• Experience managing marketing campaigns and programmes
• Experience working with external agencies and manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to set and track program metrics, develop strategies to optimise return on investment
• Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6+ months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Programme Manager -M&A Consultant
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
Project Manager - CyberSecurity (M6)
Project Manager - Network Engineering (Telco)
Sydney, New South Wales
SOC Analyst- SPLUNk,
North Shore, New South Wales