|Job Title:||Master Scheduler|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 19:34|
Finite is Australia’s leading IT ‘recruiter of choice’, the company was born from a desire to offer recruitment expertise and IT jobs on a specialist basis to information technology jobseekers and employers. The focus of every consultant at Finite is their commitment to customer service and delivery to both employers and candidates alike.
One of our clients will implement multiple IT projects and they will need a Master Scheduler to work on a long-term contract opportunity in Adelaide.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or Business
• Minimum 3 -5 years' experience as a Master Scheduler
• Demonstrated experience in overseeing a scheduling / planning capability of large-scale complex projects / programs.
• A strong understanding of various IT project management frameworks and methodologies.
• Extensive experience in using scheduling tools (e.g. MS Project, MS Office, Visio, P6 and etc.)
• Experience working in a financial domain would be highly advantageous
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are looking for your next job opportunity in Adelaide where you can utilise your Project or Master Scheduling experience, then click the APPLY NOW button and submit your CV in Word Format.