FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Microservices and API Architect to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
Looking for enthusiastic individuals with proven API, Micro Services and Integration solution architecture experience.
- Understand Integration patterns and recommend the best integration option based on the requirements.
- Work with enterprise architects on the security, scalability, robustness attributes of the solution and get required endorsement.
- Analyze bottlenecks in existing architectures and suggest solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Architecture for a modern, container based microservices platform hosted on Cloud (AWS / GCP) particularly EKS / GKS.
- API Gateway product selection and pattern creation.
- Microservice framework / pattern creation (secure and compliance).
- Ability to consult with project teams to collect requirements and translate into technical solutions.
- Experience in financial services preferred.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.