- Immediate start | Canberra Location
- Initials contract for 12 months with potential extensions
- Minimum Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Microsoft 365 Consultant for one of their premium clients here in Canberra.
The role requires you to:
- 7 - 10+ years of experience with solutioning CRM, ERP, or similar business applications to large enterprises
- Experience in Power Platform or relevant low/no-code platforms are desired and preferred
- Experience in and/or deep understanding of data analytics solutions (e.g. enterprise data warehouses) is desired and preferred
- Worked with SI in the past and partnership with partners in selling MS cloud platform - Dynamics 365
- Identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions required.
- Demonstrated passion and commitment for customer success
- Deep understanding of business solutions, ERP & CRM and how they translate into business impact and industry process transformation.
To be successful in this role, you would have:
- Previous experience with Dynamics 365 Solutions such as Finance & Supply Chain (ERP) and CRM
- Proven consultative solution selling skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Strong time management skills - able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational agility, able to coordinate across multiple stakeholders: Business Groups, Engineering, Licensing, and Legal
- Ability to position long-term strategic solutions against the competition
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.