|Job Title:||Microsoft Administrator|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 19:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Chatswood based organisation, is looking for an experienced Microsoft Administrator (Office 365).
• Support end-users across all departments and across all Microsoft applications
• Define and maintain security and group settings
• Create and update training material, user guides and documentations
• Support data migrations into SharePoint and OneDrive
• Work closely with Microsoft for licencing and support
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven experience with support and administration of Microsoft applications
• 3+ years’ experience with Office 365 suit
• Microsoft certifications in Office 365, SharePoint or similar
• Hands-on experience supporting SharePoint, Skype, Teams OneDrive and similar applications
• Experience with administration of Nintex and DocuSign
• Strong communications and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a permanent engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's