FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Microsoft Cloud Security Engineer in Canberra.
To be successful for this role, candidate must have:
· 3+ years’ working with Security and Technical teams designing and/or implementing enterprise-grade security solutions.
· Practical experience designing and/or implementing technical solutions within Azure and at least one other Microsoft Cloud environment (particularly Office365, Dynamics365, SharePoint Online, and/or PowerBI).
· Strong experience enabling and operating Azure security services (particularly Azure Security Center, Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Azure Sentinel and/or Azure Network Watcher).
· Demonstrable experience enabling advanced security features across Microsoft ecosystem, such as MFA, ATP, PIM, AIP, DLP, AV, Defender, etc.
· Solid understanding of Azure Active Directory and proven experience enabling its inbuilt security features.
· Ability to understand and develop ARM templates, KQL and PowerShell scripts.
· Demonstrated experience working within a Federal Government ICT environment with a strong background in ICT security (Candidate should be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of PSPF and ISM governance and use this experience when designing and implementing security solutions).
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.