- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract or Permanent role
- Australian Citizen - Must have Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage 2 x Mid - Level Network Engineers having experience in design, installation and support of large Enterprise grade networking solutions.
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Networking;
- CCNP Routing & Switching/DC/Wireless
- Juniper Enterprise Routing & Switching (JNCIP)
- Riverbed - RCSA - NPM/APM
- Expertise in Cisco WAAS or Riverbed Solutions in Design and Implementation capacity.
- Expertise in Design and Deployment in Enterprise Cisco and/or Aruba Wireless solutions
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.