Mid Level Solution Designer
|Job Title:||Mid Level Solution Designer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 10:19|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Mid-Level Solution Designer to join our team.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Enterprise Records Management
- Azure Integration
Role and Responsibilities:
- Wholly responsible for leading and driving definition of the end-to-end design for the "IT Solution" in a project/program, in a way that complies with the Solution / Service Architecture.
- Use considerable technical expertise and judgement to develop options and recommend solutions that are technical in nature and business related; solutions should be well defined and understandable to Product Owners.
- Work with build team to provide high level estimates to projects and review estimates from build partners.
- Define solutions that comply with or advance architectural objectives.
- Provide additional support to validate designs and test/validate that software constructed adheres to designs.
- During the design phase, responsible for:
- The Identification and escalation of any potential gaps in the target solution architecture, including likely impact of gaps.
- The identification and resolution of any issues relating to non-functional requirements e.g. Security, capacity, performance etc...
- Responsible for ensuring the solution design will deliver against project/program requirements and document the solution/requirements traceability.
- Contribute to, and oversight of, the development of the detailed design within the scope.
- Provide specialist advice to the business, Solution architects regarding issues in the application of technology to enhance business performance.
- Provide technical leadership, support and mentoring to project and asset teams
- Identify and resolve cross-release, project and asset team issues that impact the solution integrity.
- Assess change requests for impact to overall project/program design and escalate deviations from agreed solution architecture, highlighting likely impact.
- Assist the development team to overcome technical 'roadblocks' and avoid wasted time.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's