Migration Engineer (Network)
|Job Title:||Migration Engineer (Network)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2021 19:24|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We are looking for multiple Migration Engineers (Network) to join our Melbourne CBD team.
The Migration Engineers will be responsible for implementing migration processes within the accountability of the Core Networks & Migration Team. This is inclusive of core aggregation network, access networks covering HFC, FTTX, Enterprise Ethernet, Fixed Wireless and Satellite, as well as DWDM network, Site Environmental Management network, NCN Management network, SCN network, and all associated OSS platforms.
The Engineer will be required to perform troubleshooting end-to-end across the network and OSS systems while performing Migrations tasks, network cutovers, capacity growth and network add, moves and changes (active augmentations) accountability for the successful handover defect free to Network Operations.
Knowledge & Experience
- Telecommunications experience in a relevant operational environment 5-6 years, focused on Routing & Switching that included implementing Migration processers
- Good understanding of IT OSS systems - tools used to manage the network
- Network topology knowledge, data management using different tools & technologies from integration and operational perspective
- Able to work well under pressure across a multi technology mix working across all technology domains
- Experience in telecommunications fault finding - trouble shooting on implementation of the process and migration related issues
- Core network knowledge - migration tools, scripting & transit network data management
- Network topology understand end to end across all active elements so network topology is maintain & network integrity
- Ability to be agile and learn quickly with changing technology environments
- Outgoing and good with people, a team player
- Please note this is a rolling shift roster role
If you fit the above please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's