Modelling DATA ENGINEER
The Modelling, Data Engineer is required to ensure the delivery of the Right Data to the Right Customer at the Right time and at the Right Cost using the Right Tools and the Right Technology on cloud platforms.
FinXL is seeking a focused and enthusiastic Data Engineer to join our existing talented team.
- Experience producing the required artefacts (E-R Diagram, PipeLine/Lineage Documentation, Data Dictionary, Key Design Decisions/Gaps/Data Quality Register)
- Experience of working in diverse data domains, FSDM knowledge highly regarded.
- Proven experience in entity-relationship data modelling and analysis.
- Proven consulting and mentoring experience.
- Experience in working within an Agile environment.
- Ability to design for diverse data sources in different formats (structured, semi-structured and unstructured) including but not limited to CSV, XML, JSON, etc.
- In-depth understanding of and ability to model using different entity relationship modelling paradigms e.g. (Star Schema, Data Vault 2.0 etc)
- A passion to 'gets on the tools' and to model 'eyes wide open' with real production data sources.
- A go-getter with the ability to lead the initiative with minimum supervision
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.