MS Access / VBA Specialist (M6)
|Job Title:||MS Access / VBA Specialist (M6)|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 14:59|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
At present, an exciting opportunity exists on one of our CBD based client sites for an MS Access & VBA Specialist with excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will provide specialist MS Access & VBA expertise to a client that is working to consolidate disparate sets of data into one large consolidated database.
• Strong MS Access skills (versions including 97, 2003, 2006-2017), including development and troubleshooting/fix
• Strong VBA skills, essential for MS Access and desired for MS Excel
• The client site is complex. You will need to bring a level of resilience and be comfortable working in a busy, unstructured environment.
• Able to start immediately or with maximum one week notice
• Full-time AU working rights (AU Citizen / Permanent Residency preferred)
• Time management
• Manage risk
• Good communication (verbal and written)
• Willingness to train others
• Ability to work and participate in a team environment
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will need to pass a fingerprint ID and police / criminal history check.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Paul Cutri at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.