MS Exchange Engineer
|Job Title:||MS Exchange Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2021 12:45|
Long term contract
NV2 Clearance Required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a MS Exchange Engineer to join a team focused on delivering proactive services, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance.
- 2+ years of Deep understanding in Exchange architecture experience.
- 2+ years Global Technical Support Center, product support, technical support, IT Admin support or related.
- 2+ years of Deep understanding of Windows Server, Active Directory and DNS.
- Deep troubleshooting skills with Exchange
- Experience with Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019
- Experience with Windows Server 2012, 2016, and 2019
- Design, administration and/or support experience with Exchange On-Premises and Exchange Online environments
- Experience with Migrations to Exchange On Premise to Exchange Online
- Troubleshooting skills with Exchange Transport and Client Access
- Troubleshooting experience with Devices syncing.
- Experience with Exchange Disaster Recovery scenarios
- O365 Security and Compliance related technologies (eDiscovery, DLP, ATP, OCAS, etc.)
- Microsoft Office applications & Outlook 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft Office 365 and/or Exchange on-premise servers administration (2007/2010/2013/2016)
- Windows Server concepts and administration (Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Networking)
- Networking (HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP)
- Outlook for iOS, Outlook for Android, and Outlook for Mac Solution area - Qualifications *
- Proven track record in successfully planning, deploying, operating, and optimizing on-premises environments
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior IT and business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics in ways that can be understood by technical and business decision makers.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Willingness to travel
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications .
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's