|Job Title:||MuleSoft Developer|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 12:44|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney Macquarie Park based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced MuleSoft Developer.
• Implement APIs and process orchestrations based on requirements and design specifications
• Provide technical feedback and possible changes based on personal experience and knowledge
• Respond to potential changing customer needs alongside a project team
• Build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between system, process and experience layers
• Assist in implementing MuleSoft integrations within a continuous integration/continuous deployment
• Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
• Identify, communicate, debug and resolve technical defects
• Assist with implementing and optimization of flows and orchestrations
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft orchestration development
• Experience with MuleSoft API writing
• Experience with a breadth of MuleSoft inbound/outbound connectors (Web Services, File, Database, Salesforce, JMS, AWS services, etc.)
• Experience orchestrating complex use cases involving multiple systems, incorporating error handling and logging
• Demonstrable understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas, HTTP protocol and underlying internetworking concepts
• Experience with Java programming, Java Enterprise and Spring preferred
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.