|Job Title:||Mulesoft Developer|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 14:28|
**MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN**
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mulesoft Developer to join one of our large telco clients in North Sydney.
As a MuleSoft Developer, implement APIs and process orchestrations based on requirements and design specifications. Provide technical feedback and possible changes based on personal experience and knowledge and respond to potential changing customer needs alongside a project team. Build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between system, process, and experience layers. Assist in implementing these MuleSoft integrations within a continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Participate and contribute in the design and development of MuleSoft-based orchestrations and API development with customers/clients
- Develop and execute complementary unit tests using MUnit
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Identify, communicate, debug, and resolve technical defects
- Assist with implementing optimization flows and orchestrations
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft orchestration development
- 2+ years of overall professional developer experience.
- Designed and developed MuleSoft APIs writing complementary RAML and design documentation specifications
- Experience with a breadth of MuleSoft inbound/outbound connectors, for example: Web Services, File, Database, Salesforce, JMS, AWS services, etc.
- Experience orchestrating complex use cases involving multiple systems, incorporating error handling and logging
- Demonstrable understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas, HTTP protocol,and underlying internetworking concepts
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, Git, and/or comparable toolsets
- Experience with Java programming/development, with Java Enterprise and Spring experience preferred
What’s on offer?
- Large, reputable company
- Contract likely to extend up to 2 years
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Karina Everson on email@example.com or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's