|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 19:17|
Sydney – CBD
My client, a service provider, regulator and central agency of the government are transforming the way they do business to help make NSW great.
We are seeking a Network Engineer to join their Infrastructure Services team to partner with leaders in IT Department team to define requirements and develop/implement functionality to meet present and future business needs. Working with other technology operation teams to provide support in order to troubleshoot and solve issues.
You will be able to provide a technical escalation point for Network Services incidents and deliver successful outcomes as well as install and manage the network and telephony infrastructure. You will be able to demonstrate previous of leading network infrastructure projects.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Demonstrated experience working with Wireless, Routers, Switches and VPN
- Experience with network design
- Ability to support and maintain corporate Cisco, WAN / LAN network devices
- Attention to detail with activities such as logging, reporting and documentation
- Ability to engage stakeholders and vendors
- Passion for technology and good customer service attitude.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Lisa Hench on (02) 8243 6812.
Job Reference – S56
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's