|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 17:33|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage an experienced Network Engineer in Canberra.
The ideal candidate would have expertise with:
- Cisco Routing: BGP, OSPF, DMVPN Phase 3, ASR/ISR/CSR infrastructure
- F5 Load balancing
- Cisco Switching: 3850 infrastructures
- Cisco WAAS
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco Prime
In addition to the above, they should also have:
- Heavy focus on documentation skills
- Understanding of Systems Engineering concepts
- Ability to produce network architecture diagrams
- Creation or adaptation of existing detailed designs and as-builts
- Development / adaptation of Standard Operating Procedures for ongoing system support
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.