|Job Title:||Network Administrator|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 16:26|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Administrator to join one of Australia's largest technology integrators, FinXL employ over 2,200 staff across infrastructure and digital technology.
We require a Network Administrator on a desirable 3 Month Contract (potential for extention) with excellent communication and client facing skills to join FinXL and partner with our end client.
FinXL seeks people who have these capabilities:
· Experience in the end to end lifecycle of hardware and software for Ethernet network systems including but not limited to: Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches, Cisco routers, Cisco wireless, Ethernet infrastructure, Checkpoint firewalls, Cisco IP telephony, F5 load balancing in a web hosting environment, and associated optic fibre, cabling and rack infrastructure and Cisco ACI and DCI Technologies.
· High level understanding of Windows and Linux and services including DNS, DHCP, Internet domain and IP address management.
· Experienced in problem solving and trouble shooting in an enterprise computing environment.
· Minimum CCNA Certification requirement (R&S)
· Desirable CCNP Certification (R&S).
· A current valid Western Australian ‘C’ Class Drivers Licence.
What’s on offer?
· Competitive Industry Rates
· Opportunity to work on a Dynamic Project
· A salary package commensurate with the strategic nature of the role
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Richard Parr on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |