|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Maggie Kavanagh|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2021 18:35|
The role will perform a mixture of foundational network and unified communications tasks. This position is responsible for providing design, implementation, maintenance and support of network systems and communications such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Internet, intranet, paging, voice/PABX, firewall and security, and other communications systems.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Significant experience in designing, configuration, maintaining and supporting Cisco Routers and Switches including Nexus, 3+ years of relevant experience as minimum.
- Significant experience with packet sniffing software or products - Wireshark, SSH daemon/clients, tcp dump, snoop etc.
- Demonstrated experience in network integration of biomedical devices to wired and wireless networks
- Demonstrated experience in large scale wireless deployment, with in-depth Cisco wireless skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on Cisco Identity Services Engine and ACS
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure Operating Systems i.e. Linux and Windows, VMWare and/or other Virtualisation technologies
- Strong experience working on-site with Cisco equipment, switching and routing and racking and stacking.
- Proven experience over cloud based video conferencing solutions - Zoom & Teams.
- Candidate must be able perform physical installations of network switches and other hardware. Heavy lifting within Occupation Health and safety guidelines.
- Bachelor of science/engineering or significant work experience in a similar role
- Ability to create, manage and resolve network and voice incidents.
- Adaptive and able to work under pressure, manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Sound like you? Apply Now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's