Our client, a large telecommunications organisation, is looking for several Network Engineers to work for a Federal Government Department. You will require NV1 or NV2 Security Clearance.
Skills and experience:
* NV1 or NV2 Security Clearance
* Extensive Knowledge/Experience on Carrier Grade platform IP MPLS/BGP based Network to provide Layer 2 and layer 3 services
* Extremely confident in building LAN/WAN design and configuration.
* Solid experience and knowledge of installation of Switches and Routers and configuration.
* Advanced knowledge of Routing protocols (RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP), STP, EtherChannels, Network Technologies, TCP/IP Protocols and Network. LAN/WAN Troubleshooting.
* Solid experience and knowledge with layer 3 switches e.g. 3550, 3560, 3750 etc.
* Advanced knowledge about wireless & xDSL Technologies, IPv6 addresses and Network security.
* Advanced knowledge Prioritizing, QOS, Load Balancing and Managing Data Flows, VPNs etc and Securing Network Devices.
* Juniper and Cisco experience
* At least 5 years of experience in a networking environment and 2 years in a design role designing large networks in telco, ISP or Enterprise
* Proven performance in designing enterprise-based network infrastructure in a large scale, complex and distributed business environment.
* Good understanding of infrastructure and protocols: IPv4/IPv6, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Ethernet, QOS, EIGRP, LACP, STP, BFD
* Design experience in BGP, MPLS, OSPF, IS-IS routing protocols, Routing policies and Virtual Routing instances.
* Good understanding of WLAN design(Aruba preferred) and Cloud (eg. AWS, Azure) connectivity patterns.
* Knowledge of Firewall, load balancers and SDWAN
Please call Jackie on 02 8243 6822 or apply online. Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services across many industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. By delivering services and implementing new systems, processes, and technology, we assist our clients in gaining competitive advantage and reaching new heights.