|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jeremy Nilsvang|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2021 18:33|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until June 2022 with further 12 months of extension
- Australian Citizen
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Network Engineer assisting in the design, development and delivery of network service implementations.
- Assist in the design, development and delivery of network service implementations;
- Assist in implementing technical change activities across the network;
- Contribute to develop, configure, maintain, support and optimise new and existing networks;
- Provide technical advice as a network technology SME;
- Provide level 2 and 3 network support across the Agency;
- Investigate complex technical problems and engage stakeholders appropriately; and
- Engage with business stakeholders at all levels.
- 5 years' experience as a Network Engineer/Firewall Engineer with project design and deployment experience;
- Strong technical background across Infrastructure, Network, Gateway, Security, Unified communications, Cloud and Platforms;
- Sound understanding of ITIL best practice;
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems; and
- Proven experience producing highly technical and procedure documentation.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 0262436477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's