- Mid- level Network Engineer
- Minimum NV1 clearance
- Permanent with FinXL and contracting options available
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is currently looking for mid-level Network Engineers with minimum NV1 clearance who have experience working on Network migration projects.
- High level design and detailed design with documentation experience
- Technical expertise in full CISCO stack is highly desirable
- Knowledge of USG and SVT
- Large Scale Network deployment experience
- Experience with CWAN
- Experience with managed network migration strategies and implementation
- Experience within Network Change Management
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and third party stakeholders
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please send applications to email@example.com or for more information contact Anu Ananth at FinXL 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.