|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 19:04|
• CBD Location
• Great work environment
• High profile organisation
This is a great role for a Network Engineer to join a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Checkpoint FWs, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper SRX and Cisco ASA Cisco ISE, Arista, Sourcefire, SolarWinds, Splunk, Forescout NAC.
• Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS), Cisco WLAN controllers and Wireless Access Points, Cisco Meraki, Velocloud, Netcaler, F5 Riverbed.
• Microsoft O365 Office, UCS, UC, Microsoft Azure Expressroute.
• BYOD Guest and Wired/Wireless deployment using 802.1X and MAB.
• Cisco Routing, L2/L3 Switching, Datacenter Nexus 2k/5k/7k Switches.
• Demonstrated Technical/Stategic Leadership.
• Worked with Sales and Pre-sales team.
• Demonstrated exceptional vendor expertise.
• Build solid Proof-of-Concept (PoC) security/network solution
• Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Palo Alto’s ACE.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + Contract in the Sydney CBD in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.