Network Engineer (M37)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer (M37)|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 16:29|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Network Engineer for business and consulting services for one of our large Telecommunication clients on a contractual basis. The role will be based in onsite in Melbourne.
• 4+ year’s technical experience in network and security space.
• Strong networking knowledge
• CISCO ISE - Mandatory
• CISCO Wireless - Mandatory
• TRUSTSEC Experience/ knowledge
• Firewall / Routing / Switching skills - mandatory
• Experience deploying Palo Alto NGFW.
• Experience migrating firewalls from Checkpoint to Palo Alto
• Ability to draft solution designs.
• Strong communication and workshop facilitation skills
• Ability to define and drive solution vision.
• Experience creating self-service offerings within the network and security space.
• Able to manage numerous stakeholders and work to defined timelines
• Ability to document and handover technical design to other team members
• Identify obstacles to delivery and take appropriate action where required
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's