Network Engineer- NV1
|Job Title:||Network Engineer- NV1|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2019 18:03|
• Melbourne CBD
• NV1 Security Clearance required
• High profile organisation
This is a great role for a Network Engineer to join a large Melbourne CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Current NV1 Clearance
• Network Engineering background
• Strong background in Juniper or Cisco
• Experience delivering network changes as required
• Experience maintain records (such as patching schedules)
• Testing & troubleshooting integration issues
• Provide support
• Experience in configuring/testing
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months + Contract in a highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's