Network Engineer / Operational Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Engineer / Operational Support Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Evan Gavin|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 14:13|
- Critical, high profile client and Program
- Attractive rates/salary
- Sydney CBD office location
FinXL is seeking a Network Engineer / Operational Support Engineer to assist a leading financial services client in the management of daily service requests and incidents. Moreoever, to assist on a specific piece of work for a decommission activity across 6 environments.
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco Security Manager (CSM)
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco ASA
- Advanced knowledge of F5 LTN and GTM
- Intermediate knowledge of communications infrastructure (Cisco routing & switching including Nexus, ACI, Software Defined networking, Cisco Firewalls).
- Intermediate operational knowledge of networking systems and software covering both Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs).
- Intermediate knowledge of data, storage and networks for mission critical environments.
What's on offer:
- Long term opportunity
- Critical, high profile projects
- Attractive rates
- CBD Location
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference - S38
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's