Network I&C Engineer (HFC)
|Job Title:||Network I&C Engineer (HFC)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 15:11|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for an experienced Network Integration & Configuration Engineer (HFC) to join our Melbourne CBD Office. Initial 12months fixed term contract with an ASAP start.
You will build, integrate and maintain the end-to-end test environments in a multi-vendor network, focusing on I&C engineering. Support various test programs.
- Linux/UNIX Administration and troubleshooting experience - Preferred Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Experience in the latest VMware Suite (VMware,Vcenter,VCLI & SRM) - Preferred VMware certified professional (VCP).
- Experience in Virtualisation technologies such as SAN (NetApp/HP 3 PAR 7400), Converged Infrastructure (Cisco UCS) and Backup (Avamar/Veeam).
- Experience in Server and Storage hardware (HP c7000/BL460c blades, Virtual Connect networking and SAN modules, HP ProLiant servers)
- Experience implementing and supporting Citrix applications
- Experience in scripting and/or programming
- Experience in Database Administration (oracle and MYSSQL)
- Experience implementing and supporting IT Security Tools and Processes
- Experience deploying and supporting multi-vendor IT, OSS and Network Element Managers
- Thorough understanding of networking concepts, protocols and technologies
- Thorough understanding of Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualisation (NFV)
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Engineer / Administrator
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum
Senior Network Design Engineer (M4)
North Sydney, New South Wales
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Facilities Engineer (M4)