Network Implementation Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Implementation Engineer|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 19:19|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Pennant Hills based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Network Implementation Engineer (shift work).
• Work on node splitting migration
• Complete hardware and firmware upgrades to HFC network elements
• Complete changes in the DOCSIS platform
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 3 years’ experience in a telecommunications environment with capacity and performance management
• 2 years’ experience with HFC operations including RF, spectrum management and optical node splitting
• Good understanding of DOCSIS technologies
• Proven background with DONS, CMTS upgrades and network implementation
• Experience on ARRIS Hardware including E6000, CHP500 and ARRIS modems
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Shift work required
• 2 weeks night shift (10pm - 6am, work from home)
• 2 weeks day shift
What’s on offer
This is a 9 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.