Network Implementation Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Implementation Engineer|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 14:48|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Pennant Hills based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Network Implementation Engineer (shift work).
• Coordination and execution of CMTS hardware and firmware upgrades
• Work on Node split migrations
• Perform RF spectrum changes on the HFC network
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 3 years’ experience in a telecommunications environment
• Deep knowledge of telecommunications network infrastructure
• Knowledge of Command Line Interface (CLI) preferred
• Good knowledge of HFC, Fibre, DONS, DOCSIS, FTTx and Node preferred
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Shift work required
• 2 weeks night shift (10pm - 6am, work from home)
• 2 weeks day shift
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's