Network Migration Designer
|Job Title:||Network Migration Designer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021 13:51|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Network Migration Designers to join our Melbourne Team on a 12months fixed term.
The Migration Designer is to develop migration design documents for the migration of the Aggregation network to meet migration schedule ensuring capacity availability at the required time, cost and quality.
The MD is also accountable for network capacity demand forecasts, Monitor network utilisation, plan network capacity, optimise network capacity to support capacity related network grooming and upgrade activities undertaken with delivery of the migration designs.
Skill & Experience
- At least 5-6 years' experience in the telecommunications industry - with experience in Transit network performance and optimisation
- Experience in initiating, designing and executing improvements to processes and systems in an IT or Telecommunications environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex business problems with a complex set of information and data with ability to draw insights and provide advice accordingly
- Demonstrated experience in fixed or mobile TRANSIT network performance management
- Knowledge on LTE network parameters tuning and network optimisation
- Demonstrated skills in using PNI, Mapinfo and radio planning tools
- Demonstrated experience in network performance data collection and working on other OSS systems.
- Excellent Microsoft excel, VBA skills
- Network stats and counters collection and analysis
- Network benchmarking pre and post feature implementation
If you fit the above profile and have all the mandatory skills then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's