Network Security Architect
|Job Title:||Network Security Architect|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 19:48|
- Immediate start
- Perm with FinXL and contracting options available
- Minimum NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Network Security Architect who will be part of projects that vary considerably between security reviews; design and implementation of Cisco security products; and involvement as part of virtual multi-discipline teams as the security lead in large-scale design and implementation projects.
Skills and Specifications:
- Possess expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment using security products from Cisco and other vendors
- Very strong technical account liaison and customer management / consulting skills are mandatory
- Deep knowledge of Cisco security products
- Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of Cisco ISE, ASA/FTD firewalls and a wide range of security products is required.
- Technologies such as Sourcefire, Stealthwatch, AMP, WSA and ESA are highly desirable.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's