Network Specialist (Migration)
|Job Title:||Network Specialist (Migration)|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 19:41|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We are looking for an experienced Migration Network Specialist to join our team, Melbourne CBD based. Early Feb 2021 start!
The Migration Specialist will be responsible for implementing Network migration processes within the Deployment Team. This includes aggregation networks, access networks, DWDM network, Site Environmental Management network and all associated OSS platforms.
You will be required to perform troubleshooting end-to-end across the network and OSS systems while performing Migrations tasks, network cutovers, and network add.
The project requires an understanding of all products and technologies involved and how they interact, not only network but also all OSS system that have interactions during a migration process, rather than specialising in a particular product.
Knowledge & Experience
- Telecommunications experience in a relevant operational environment 6-10 years, focused on Routing & Switching that included implementing Migration processers
- Good understanding of IT OSS systems - tools used to manage the network
- network topology knowledge, data management using different tools & technologies from integration and operational perspective
- Able to work well under pressure across a multi technology mix working across all technology domains
- Experience in telecommunications fault finding - trouble shooting on implementation of the process and migration related issues
- Core network knowledge - migration tools, scripting & transit network data management
- Network topology understand end to end across all active elements so network topology is maintain & network integrity
- Ability to be agile and learn quickly with changing technology environments
- Outgoing and good with people, a team player
Please note this is a rolling shift roster role.
If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's