ABOUT THE COMPANY
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a 12 month+ contract for a New Relic SME to join a leading telecommunications organisation on a flexible hybrid work-flow, 2 days in the office and the rest being WFH. The role will involve serving as a point of contact for all things New Relic and the setup of monitoring systems and management of software as well as creating dashboards and coordinating activities and issues to the relevant support teams, etc.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Extensive Experience and Knowledge of New Relic APM
- Experience working with the monitoring of networks, browsers, infrastructure, applications and desirably kurbernetes in New Relic
- Experience in creating dashboards and error tracking
- Managing software and coordination of tickets and issues
- Great communication and written skills
If you are looking for your next role apply now or call Dylan on 0468 724 101 quoting reference S18.