- Immediate start | Canberra or Melbourne Location
- Initials contract for 12 months
- Australian Citizenship required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an OpenStack Developer to support the implementation of a Private Cloud initiative using OpenStack.
The key responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead the delivery plan for the implementation and consumption of the department's Private Cloud Platform.
- Understand the organisation's direction and develop requirements with key stakeholders to refine the product backlog and continuously deliver value.
- Champion the use and benefits of the Private Cloud Platform.
- Support the team in providing SME guidance and ensure the team has all the resources and capability it needs to succeed.
- Contribute to the product vision in accordance to the delivery road map.
The role requires you to have:
- Experience building OpenStack platforms and running software defined cloud virtualisation i.e. Kubernetes in large, complex enterprise environments.
- Experience with leading high performing engineering teams, providing direction and owning accountability for deliverables.
- Experience designing and building enterprise grade High Availability/Multi-site Infrastructure to support critical business systems.
- Experience managing stakeholders and managing/understanding detailed long-term technical work.
- Experience with Administering/Designing/Building OpenStack based virtualisation.
- Experience with Agile/SAFE/Scrum delivery.
- Experience with Administering/Designing/Building IP based storage solutions.
- Well-developed communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with Administering/Designing/Building OpenShift/Kubernetes.
- Experience automating deployments using Ansible/Ansible Tower/Terraform.
- Experience with CI/CD toolchains, preferably GitLab.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.