Optical Network Development Engineer - Long Term Contract
|Job Title:||Optical Network Development Engineer - Long Term Contract|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Hancock|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2021 14:27|
Do you have experience building and rolling out Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Networks and looking for a long term assignment?
Working for a leading organisation, you will be responsible for:
- Build and roll out the global Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) networks
- Drive scaling current DWDM designs to meet the demand of our customers
- Create processes that help operate and build our DWDM network
- Work closely with other Networking departments on new designs
- Evaluate and implement alternative DWDM equipment
- Ensure that the DWDM network adheres to the defined network standards
- Review and implement changes on the DWDM network
- Drive operational excellence projects to drive improvements in our DWDM network quality and reliability
- Troubleshoot complex problems and develop innovative solutions day to day on our network.
You will be a highly autonomous engineer with strong communication and management skills. You will have extensive experience rolling out and maintaining large DWDM networks and optical network technologies. Additionally, you will have experience with optical planning and modelling tools, optical troubleshooting and design.
If you have experience with DWDM apply now or contact Stephen Hancock on 0406 596 976!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's