Oracle BRM Developer (M4)
|Job Title:||Oracle BRM Developer (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2022 21:06|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
We are a seeking an Oracle BRM Developer for a contract role based in either Melbourne or Sydney.
What will you be doing?
- Plan and manage deliveries in billing domain, leveraging agile techniques and frameworks and ensure high-quality products and user experience.
- Assessment and analysis of functional requirements and assimilation into technical solutions.
- Estimation and planning technical deliveries with coding, testing and debugging of applications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders via effective communications, negotiations and deliverables.
- Report and escalate issues and risks and define mitigation plan.
- Assist with development of strategies for continuous improvement of products/deliverables.
Skills & experience:
- Overall design and development experience of about 5+ years in wholesale billing telecom domain and Oracle BRM application.
- Strong experience in telecom billing domain.
- 3+ years of experience in Agile delivery.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Proven experience in implementation of best DevOps practices.
- Understanding of AWS and Microservices.
- Java EE design and developer - optional (nice to have).
- Certified AWS developer - optional (nice to have).
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's