Organisational Change & Communications Officer
|Job Title:||Organisational Change & Communications Officer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2021 13:05|
Long term contract
NV1 Clearance Required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for an Organisational Change and Communications Officer to plan, develop and review communication products, channels and strategies.
- Develop content to support the Branch communication strategy and associated action plans.
- Develop content to support Branch priority initiatives and organisational change management tactics, including:
- Information packs;
- Videos; and
- Reporting and analytics metrics to determine engagement and success.
- Lead and prepare content and articles:
- for the Deputy Secretary (Dep Sec) Monthly Message;
- Articles for the Behind the Lines Quarterly magazine;
- GEMS Gateway management and content updates; and
- EDSD Intranet content updates.
- Presentations for The Branch, Executive and SEG Stakeholder:
- Business Engagement - the successful applicant will be required to attend, participate in, and contribute to a variety of forums, groups and workshops.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications .
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's